6 maja 2019

Being impatient

I think writing might be good to express my feelings on a daily basis and to not bother my friends with my thoughts. I just went through this blog, and I see a big change of myself.
For sure I'm much more self-confident but my thoughts are very very mixed, and I think writing can help me with composing them.
I'm wondering how it happens.. that life always wants to challenge us and try our characters out. Sometimes I see it more clearly, especially when I struggle with being impatient.
It's like someone who thinks he can eat everything, because life is too short to refuse all the good stuff in life, but if he knows he suffers from any kind of indigestion and still eats because "why not".. isn't it just being stupid and irresponsible? He eats something that hurts him, and still does that.
So... It's totally me being impatient. I know I should learn but my mind tells me "just do it, life's too short to wait". And then.. all the analysis start. So finally I end up 'acting', just to see what's gonna happen next. I'm 100% "act - kind" of a person, but sometimes... or I would rather say usually... it's not good. I compare myself with my girlfriends, their acts and behaviours, and I can see they gain more when they just let it be. On the other hand I think that maybe they don't care as much as I do. I 'like' to waste my time on people that I probably forget in couple of weeks, but I like meeting new people. I like to engage into a conversation, into a stranger's life. I think everybody should have a chance to express themselves, to have their 5 minutes even if it's just me.
Of course I'm talking only about personal life. I'm sure it's better to act at work, to show initiative then wait.
And I'm sure there were many situations I just let something be... and more I think about it, I think it was because I didn't care as much. Like... when you chat with someone on tinder, you talk through almost everything without meeting in real life and this kind of relationship just dieee. Cos' you said everything you wanted to share with somebody... and just it. Maybe people treat me the same.

The question is what is better... to wait or to act? What kind of situations are better to wait?

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz